9-Nights South Africa
SupplierAdventures by Disney®
Experience the beauty of the people, cultures and landscapes of South Africa on this amazing Adventures by Disney vacation where you’ll thrill to the majesty of seeing wild animals in their natural environments, view Cape Town from atop the awe-inspiring Table Mountain and travel to the Cape of Good Hope at the southern tip of the continent.
Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- VIP access and private events
- Outstanding accommodations
- Most meals during trip: 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 6 dinners
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- Cultural experiences with local experts
- Family activities and special thrills just for kids
- Transportation within your vacation, including internal flights
- Luggage service and more
- Kapama Game Reserve 3-Day Safari: Settle in and explore your surroundings on this adventure in the African bush
- Game Drive with Tracker: Head into the bush and try to spot the “Big Five”—Lions, elephants, leopards, rhinos and buffalo!
- Knysna Elephant Park: Experience a rare opportunity to get up close to the denizens of South Africa’s first elephant orphanage
- Boulders Beach: Waddle around with the African penguins that call this cove on the waters of the Indian Ocean home
- Cape Town Walking Tour: See local landmarks like Company’s Garden Park, Houses of Parliament and Greenmarket Square
- Stellenbosch: Peruse the quaint galleries and shops that line the streets of this casual Cape Winelands town
- Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary: Swing in for a safari of the world’s first primate sanctuary that features 18 primate species
- Cape of Good Hope: Take in the scenic beauty of the Atlantic coast at the southernmost point of Africa’s Cape Peninsula
- Table Mountain: Take in the breathtaking views on the cable car ride to the summit, then tour the beautiful surroundings
- Archery Lessons: Take aim as a local expert shares the secret of the art of archery with you and your fellow Adventurers
- Birds of Eden Tour: Step beneath the netted dome of this sanctuary that’s home to a colorful collection of local birds
- Knysna Heads Cliffs: Take in panoramic views atop sandstone cliffs, then walk to the Featherbed Nature Reserve
9 nights, call for price.
|Departure Dates||Starting At|
|2/26/2021 – 3/26/2022||$8,999|
Prices are based on double occupancy. Prices for this trip vary within these ranges based primarily on when you book and travel; they are subject to change without notice. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR LAND PACKAGE PRICES. All prices are in U.S. dollars. All prices are subject to change without notice. Your land package pricing will be confirmed and guaranteed once we receive your 10% of the vacation package price per person deposit, except where price increases may result from increases in government taxes or fees. Guests added to your party after the booking are priced at the prevailing rate at the time they are added. The child rate applies to Guests under 12 at the time of travel when accompanied by an adult in the same room. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If you are traveling with children, check this trip's minimum eligibility age and recommended minimum age. Room configurations are subject to availability. Itinerary subject to change. Other terms & conditions apply. Rates vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Itinerary and inclusions subject to change; please inquire for details at the time of booking.