Cancun, Club Med Cancun Yucatan - Village for Families
An all-inclusive resort rich in history, culture, and sports has magnificently renovated with modern allure to provide the ultimate Cancun vacation package for families and kids of all ages. The Yucatan Peninsula boasts one of the richest archaeological zones in the ancient Mesoamerica world, on a coastline dotted with beautiful white sand beaches.
This resort has 436 Superior rooms, elegant deluxe rooms and luxurious suites and spacious family rooms in locally inspired buildings. It also features Jade - an Exclusive Collection Space boasting 18 suites, 37 deluxe rooms and its own private pool and lounge. 60 new ocean view family rooms debuted in summer 2014.
Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen television, coffee machine, safe, hair dryer and ironing kit. Laundry service available at extra cost.
Resort & Area Highlights:
- Located on the Caribbean Sea on the northeast tip of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
- Discover the beauty of Mexico along the pristine beaches of this spectacular resort.
- Explore world-class diving sites along with the world's 2nd largest coral reef.
- Let out your inner shopaholic in Cancun and Playa Del Carmen.
- Learn to windsurf or sail atop the calm, clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Spend the day exploring the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza or Tulum.
Upgrade to a Suite and Receive $100 in Resort Credits
Valid for new bookings made from Valid for new bookings made from January 1 - December 31, 2020, for travel from January 1, 2020 - February 28, 2021. Please contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
- Gourmet dining throughout the day
- Full open bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Children under age 4 years stay FREE*
- Children's Clubs providing specialized and age-appropriate programs for kids of all ages (restrictions apply)
- Land & water sports with lessons & top-of-the-line equipment, including the flying trapeze
Club Med Cancun Yucatan - Village for Families
Re-opening November 11, 2006, Club Med Cancun invites guests to discover the archeology, gastronomy and culture of Mexico while pampering themselves in comfort.
- Set on the Caribbean coast on the northeast side of the Yucatan peninsula
- 18 km from Cancun's resort centre
- Only 20 minutes from the airport
- 426 total rooms
- 49 Oceanfront rooms - featuring large balcony with breathtaking views of the ocean
- 64 Oceanview rooms - featuring large balcony with views of tropical gardens, local flora and partial view of the expansive ocean
- 94 Deluxe lagoon view rooms - featuring large balcony with premium unobstructed view of the lagoon
- 95 Lagoon view rooms - featuring large balcony with view of the lagoon and tropical gardens
- 64 Deluxe gardenview rooms - featuring large balcony with view of tropical gardens, local flora and limited ocean or lagoon view
- 49 Gardenview rooms - featuring large balcony with view of natural, tropical gardens
- 5 Single rooms - featuring large balcony with view of tropical gardens with partial ocean view
- 4 Triple rooms - featuring a smaller balcony with view of tropical gardens with shared bathroom
- 2 Disabled access rooms - featuring large balcony with view of lagoon
- All rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio/CD player
- Hair dryer
- Personal safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Coffee maker
- 8 hard-surface tennis courts (6 lit)
- Massages* featuring Swedish, detox, anti-stress, hot stone or reflexology performed in two treatment rooms as well as two outdoor palapas facing the ocean.
- Club Med Boutique* featuring sundry items and the latest in Club Med resort fashions.
- Jewelry Boutique* featuring fine silver and other typical Mexican-style jewelry.
- Weight room ret right on the edge of the lagoon, providing beautiful views. This spacious facility is fully equipped with cardio and weight training equipment.
- Club Med evening entertainment includes live shows, bands, interactive games, NEW cooking demonstrations and much more.
- Internet kiosk* available every day.
- Soft groove music
- Large swimming pool located in the center of the village
- Beauty salon*
- Latin-American dance classes
- Locker room
- Laundry service*
- Washer & dryers*
- 2 restaurants* varied buffets & specialty
- All-day dining - available around the village between major meals
- 2 bars*
- Table Tennis
- Swimming pool
- Salsa dance classes
- Pool Tables*
- Crazy Afternoon®
- Club Med® evening entertainment
- Bocce Ball
- Beauty treatments*
- Arts & crafts workshop*
- Lessons for beginners:
- Sailing (catamarans)
- Lessons for all levels:
- Club Med® fitness
- Water aerobics
- Flying trapeze
- Free play:
- Weight room
- Off-site Activities:*
- Scuba diving*
- Horseback riding*
- Wave runner*
- Deep sea fishing*
- Quad biking*
1 night, call for price.
|Departure Dates||Starting At|
|1/19/2020 – 12/31/2020||Call for Price|
Sample rates are per person, based on double occupancy in a Superior category room on select weeks. Prices on other dates, room categories and/or at other resorts may vary. Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. Minimum night stay may apply. Available at select resorts. Does not include airfare. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates. Offer is subject to capacity control and may increase at any time. Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional. Other restrictions apply including brochure terms and cancellation/change fees. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. CST#: 2020955-50. Rates vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. *Children under age 4 years stay for free. Children who are eligible for free stay must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.