Port St. Lucie, Club Med Sandpiper Bay - Village for Families
Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
- Gourmet dining throughout the day
- Full open bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Children under age 4 years stay FREE*
- Children's Clubs providing specialized and age-appropriate programs for kids of all ages (restrictions apply)
- Land & water sports with lessons & top-of-the-line equipment, including the flying trapeze
Club Med Sandpiper Bay - Village for Families
- Set in Florida, on the St. Lucie Waterway, about a 1-hour drive north from West Palm Beach, easily accessible by plane or car
- 337 total rooms
- 19 Deluxe river view rooms;
- 27 pairs NEW Family suites - 2 bedroom;
- 47 pairs River view connecting rooms - water view with balcony or patio;
- 50 Superior rooms - garden view with balcony or patio;
- 56 pairs Superior connecting rooms - garden view with balcony or patio;
- 4 Premium terrace rooms - water view and large private terrace;
- 1 Florida suite - 1 large terrace, 2 bedrooms, living room and fully equipped kitchen;
- 3 Disabled access rooms - garden view with patio
- All rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- Private balcony or patio
- Clock radio/CD player
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker
- Personal safe
- Walk-in closet
- 19 hard-surface tennis courts (9 lit)
- Club Med evening entertainment includes live shows, bands, interactive games, NEW cooking demonstrations and much more.
- Club Med Boutique* featuring sundry items and the latest in Club Med resort fashions.
- Massages* featuring swedish, detox, anti-stress, hot stone or reflexology, performed in two treatment rooms.
- 18-hole golf course
- Internet kiosk* available every day.
- Soft groove music by the water at sunset
- 4 swimming pools (1 exclusively for adults) & 1 kids pool
- Washers & dryers*
- Pool tables*
- Game room (arcade)*
- ADA kit
- Weight room
- 2 restaurants* varied buffets & specialty
- All-day dining - available around the village between major meals
- 1 bar* with dance floor
- Volleyball swimming pool
- Video games*
- Table Tennis
- Pool Tables*
- Mini Club Med swimming pool
- Midnight bar*
- Main swimming pool
- Hotel swimming pool
- Club Med
1 night, call for price.
|Departure Dates||Starting At|
|2/26/2021 – 12/31/2021||Call for Price|
Sample rates are per person, based on double occupancy in a Superior category room on select weeks. Prices on other dates, room categories and/or at other resorts may vary. Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. Minimum night stay may apply. Available at select resorts. Does not include airfare. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates. Offer is subject to capacity control and may increase at any time. Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional. Other restrictions apply including brochure terms and cancellation/change fees. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. CST#: 2020955-50. Rates vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. *Children under age 4 years stay for free. Children who are eligible for free stay must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.