Guadeloupe, Club Med Caravelle - Village for Adults and Families
An all inclusive resort on one of Guadeloupe's finest beaches. Located in the heart of the Caribbean, La Caravelle all inclusive resort is an ideal setting for a vacation retreat. Soak in the Caribbean sun on the golden beaches of Guadeloupe, experience island culture in the markets and shops of Point-A-Pitre, or treat yourself to the ultimate spa treatments at the resort’s wellness centre.
This exotic retreat has 299 spacious Superior rooms and secluded suites in beautiful bungalows along one of Guadeloupe’s finest golden-sand beaches.
Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen television, hair dryer, ironing kit, mini fridge and safe. Laundry service available at extra cost.
Resort & Area Highlights:
- Located along 450 yards of private beach on the southern coast of Grande Terre.
- Snorkel or dive a coral reef teeming with tropical fish and other exotic sea life.
- Discover a beautiful natural landscape full of lush coconut palms and a verdant botanical garden.
- Stroll along the beach to a quaint seaside village just a 15-minute walk away.
Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
- Gourmet dining throughout the day
- Full open bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Children under age 4 years stay FREE*
- Children's Clubs providing specialized and age-appropriate programs for kids of all ages (restrictions apply)
- Land & water sports with lessons & top-of-the-line equipment, including the flying trapeze
Club Med Caravelle - Village for Adults and Families
- 19 miles from Pointe a Pitre airport (approximately 40 minute drive)
- 329 total rooms (84 Premium rooms - ocean view; 74 Deluxe rooms - ocean or garden view; 132 Superior rooms - ocean or garden view; 18 Classic rooms; 4 Disabled access rooms - garden view; 17 Single rooms)
- All rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio/CD player
- Hair dryer
- Personal safe
- Coffee maker
- Iron & ironing board
- Massages* featuring swedish, detox, anti-stress or reflexology and performed in a treatment room or an outdoor palapa facing the ocean
- Club Med evening entertainment includes live shows, NEW cooking demonstrations and much more!
- Club Med Boutique* featuring sundry items and the latest in Club Med resort fashions.
- Internet kiosk* - available every day.
- Laundry service* - laundry is picked up in-room before 4:00pm and returned within 24 hours.
- Swimming pool
- 6 hard-surface tennis courts
- Soft groove music
- Locker room
- Game room (arcade)*
- Pool tables*
- Car rentals*
- Children's Clubs
- Mini Club Med (4-10 yrs)
- Junior Club Med (11-13 yrs)
- Siesta Club (4 months and up)
- 2 restaurants varied buffets
- 2 bars*
- 1 nightclub/bar*
- Swimming pool
- Pool Tables*
- Video games*
- Massages by a physiotherapist*
- Club Med
1 night, call for price.
|Departure Dates||Starting At|
|2/26/2021 – 12/31/2021||Call for Price|
Sample rates are per person, based on double occupancy in a Superior category room on select weeks. Prices on other dates, room categories and/or at other resorts may vary. Blackout dates apply, including holidays and other dates. Minimum night stay may apply. Available at select resorts. Does not include airfare. Valid for new individual bookings only for select travel dates. Offer is subject to capacity control and may increase at any time. Club Med Membership fees of $60 per adult and $30 per child are additional. Other restrictions apply including brochure terms and cancellation/change fees. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. CST#: 2020955-50. Rates vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. *Children under age 4 years stay for free. Children who are eligible for free stay must be lodged in the same room as the adults who are paying for their stay, or in a connecting room. Costs associated with Baby & Petit Club Med are at full day rate during entire stay booked.