5-Nights Classic Polar Bear Adventure (5 or 6 Night Options)
SupplierNatural Habitat Adventures
When you're standing on the outdoor platform of our Polar Rover, the chill Arctic air feels invigorating. But not as much as the sight of the huge polar bear that wanders up alongside. Safely elevated above him, you’re nonetheless just feet away as you peer down at his shaggy, cream-colored bulk. Noticing us, he stops, sniffs and turns his face our way, curious. Awed, we draw in our breath, respecting the silence. The big bear ambles, then halts again. He rises on his haunches to peer at us more deliberately. We grin like kids, filled with delight. We watch. We wonder. Minutes go by, perhaps an hour, who knows? On the tundra, among the bears, time stands still. Join us in Churchill for one of nature's most wondrous wildlife encounters!
$100 Gear Credit per couple
Valid for reservations made any time. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
- All meals from dinner on day 1 through breakfast on final day
- Polar Rover excursions
- Dog sledding excursion
- Cold-weather gear including a parka and boots during your trip
- Services of NHA's professional Expedition Leaders and assistants
- Most gratuities
- All activities and entrance fees
- Evening wildlife and cultural presentations
- Airport transfers on day 1 and final day
- All taxes, permits and service fees
- Look for Wild Polar Bears: On NHA's flagship polar bear trip, meet the world’s greatest concentration of these Arctic carnivores as they wait for Hudson Bay to freeze and seal hunting season to begin
- Custom Tundra Vehicles: With huge windows and see-though steel mesh flooring on the outdoor observation platform, custom Polar Rovers get you safely close to view polar bears in their wild habitat
- Experience Northern Culture: Meet a local musher and his team, experience an authentic dog sled ride through the boreal forest, and enjoy cultural presentations from Churchill residents
5 nights, starting at $6,995.
|Departure Dates||Starting At|
|10/11/2020 – 11/13/2020||$6,995|
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and are given in US Dollars. Dates are tentative and will be allocated to guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests who reserve their space prior to final pricing confirmation will receive the lowest rate within the range offered. Single Supplements and Deposit Fee applies. Routes and itineraries vary by expedition. Prices will also vary by expedition. Internal air fee includes: Round-trip private charter flights from Winnipeg to Churchill. Internal flights additional. International flights additional. Group size limit: approximately 16 travelers. Physical Rating: Easy. Rates vary by date of travel; please inquire for the best prices for your preferred travel dates. Terms and conditions apply. Above rate based on 6-Day option. Itinerary and inclusions subject to change. Please note there is a 6-Day and 7-Day option; inquire for rates for your preferred itinerary. On the 6-day trip, the sled dog excursion takes place on Day 5 with a return to Winnipeg that afternoon, and flights home scheduled for Day 6. On the 7-day trip, the nighttime tundra trip occasionally alternates between Day 4 and Day 5. Itineraries may vary slightly, but inclusions are the same. Not Included: Travel to and from the start and end point of your trip, alcoholic beverages, some gratuities, passport and visa fees (if any), optional activities, items of a personal nature (phone calls, laundry and internet, etc.), airline baggage fees, airport and departure taxes (if any), optional travel protection and medical evacuation insurance.