7-Nights Boston Cape Cod and the Islands
Boston, Cape Cod & The Islands (Summer 2019)
There's a sense of nautical charm in this unique part of the world. Coincidentally, shaped like a fish-hook, you'll be mesmerised by New England's chic waterfronts, sailing history and summer playgrounds. From stepping onboard an 80-foot schooner in Newport, to trying regional delicacies in Cape Cod, this mouth-watering trip will not only tempt your taste buds, but leave you longing for a move to the coast.
- North Falmouth: Join your Travel Director and celebrate the culmination of your tour with wine and classic New England cuisine.
- Cape Cod: Meet a local farmer and taste the goodness of the all-American cranberry fruit at a working cranberry bog.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW).
- New Bedford: With a Local Expert, journey back to the great age of Moby Dick and castaway crews from around the globe, at the engaging New Bedford Whaling Museum.
- Nantucket Island: Take an excursion to this idyllic island, characterized by cobblestone streets and lighthouses.
- Boston: The Westin Copley Place is a tranquil haven of classic luxury in the center of the city.
- Newport: Experience warmth and character at the boutique Hotel Viking, registered with the Historic Hotels of America.
- Sandwich: Visitors to the boutique Dan'l Webster Inn are treated to the romance of the past, combined with today's conveniences.
- Harbor View Hotel, Martha's Vineyard. The refined Harbor View Hotel embodies timeless character with modern comforts.
- Cape Cod: While the views and sunsets are fabulous at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel, so are the facilities and warm hospitality of the staff.
- Boston: See Bostons red-brick Freedom Trail come to life as your Travel Director leads you through this historic walking tour.
- Newport: Get a unique view of this coastal destination from the water aboard a traditional gaff-rigged schooner. Accompanied by a local sailing expert, theyll show you the key sights in this picturesque setting.
- Sandwich: Theres something for everyone at the Heritage Museums and Gardens a fascinating complex of Americana museums, located within a 100-acre garden setting.
- Martha's Vineyard: Visit Oak Bluffs with its gingerbread cottages and tour the island.
- Cape Cod: Tour the Cape Cod National Seashore. Taste the goodness of Massachusetts number one agricultural commodity crop at a cranberry bog.
- Boston: View the neighbourhoods of Back Bay and North End.
- Scenic Drives: Travel along Ocean Drive in Newport, Rhode Island. Enjoy the natural beauty of Marthas Vineyard and Nantucket.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Book Early to Save 10%
Valid for new bookings made from June 1 - December 18, 2019, for travel from April 1 - October 31, 2020. Please contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
Featured DestinationsView Full Itinerary
7 nights, starting at $2,870.
|Departure Dates||Starting At|
|9/20/2019 – 9/27/2019||$2,870|
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates such Early Payment Discount or Red Hot Deal (discounts are not combinable). Discounts may be withdrawn at anytime, book early to confirm space. Itinerary and map subject to change.