13-Nights Royal Palaces of India
Royal Palaces of India
A 16 Day Adventure
India’s grand and gorgeous architectural masterworks have enchanted the West for scores of centuries. Lord Curzon, India’s most astute Viceroy, praised its temples, tombs, and palaces as “the greatest galaxy of monuments in the world.”
On this two-week journey to India’s northern heartland, we immerse ourselves in that stellar firmament, visiting the grandest of the subcontinent’s monuments— with an enthralling emphasis on its old and its new palaces, in which, enveloped in luxurious hospitality, we’re happy to say we stay. At Delhi’s Leela Palace; the fabulous Oberoi Amarvilas in Agra, where every window looks out at the nearby Taj Mahal; at the exquisite Rambagh Palace, home of Jaipur’s last reigning maharajah; at Udaipur’s lyric Oberoi Udaivilas; and the Taj Group’s majestic Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur.
Receive a Spa Treatment Valued at $200 per Person
Valid for new bookings made August 8, 2019 - January 31, 2020, for travel from January 1 - December 31, 2020. Please contact your travel advisor for more information.*
*Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
- Luxury accommodations and all meals.
- A highly-credentialed Micato Travel Director during your journey.
- 24/7 Concierge Team poised to meet last minute, unexpected, and unusual requests.
- Every last gratuity, even substantial ones to Travel Directors, drivers, concierges, waiters, porters… and everyone else, from beginning to end of your journey.
- Local wine and beer at mealtimes, vehicles stocked with refreshments.
- Complimentary laundry service. You can pack less and even return home with a bag of clean clothes… now that’s luxury!
- Upgrades: We fly business class in India whenever possible. If, as sometimes is the case, there is no business class, we purchase an extra 12 pounds of baggage allowance per sector, per guest.
- Lodgings fit for—and often built for—royalty: the noble Rambagh Palace in Jaipur; Agra’s showcase Amarvilas; the serene and fantastical Udaivilas in Udaipur; and perhaps the grandest palace hotel on the planet: the Umaid Bhawan in Jodhpur.
- Intimate encounters with the “gem of man’s creation,” the Taj Mahal.
- Services of a Micato Travel Director from touchdown to takeoff—and 24-hours-a-day backup from our Concierge Service.
- The Pink City of Jaipur, an ongoing festival of swirling colour and splendid palaces; gently enchanting Udaipur; the grandeur of Delhi; and the forts and lovely countryside of Jodhpur.
- Rare access to palatial apartments and rooms, and insider’s access to bright Indian personalities and specialists of all kinds.
13 nights, starting at $18,550.
|Departure Dates||Starting At|
|1/22/2020 – 12/31/2020||$18,550|
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and change without notice. Regular departures throughout the year and seasonal rates apply. Airfare from U.S. is additional. Single supplement applies and holiday supplement may apply. Valid for select travel dates, please inquire for details. Rates are available for a limited time, and are not guaranteed until Micato receives a deposit. Rates, dates, itinerary and map are subject to change. Itinerary and inclusions based on 2019 travel and subject to change for 2020.