Adventures by Disney was created especially for families, with breathtaking guided group vacations spanning six continents - from Alaska to Australia, and from Costa Rica to Canada. With Adventures by Disney, you'll meet enthralling local experts. Enjoy backstage access, VIP treatment and other exclusive experiences difficult to arrange your own. And discover incredible adventures for everyone, including special thrills just for kids. You and your fellow travelers are hosted by two Disney-trained Adventure Guides. Best of all, Adventures by Disney will handle the details. So you can spend your time having the time of your life.
Disney-trained Adventure Guides
They know the secrets. They know the locals and they can get you into places thought inaccessible. Disney's guides have a sense of adventure and a nose for fun, and they'll immerse everyone in stories of their vacation destinations.
- Adventure Guides get Guests the things they need, before they know they need them
- Reveal hidden gems not found on any map
- Lead Junior Adventurers on special kids only excitement
- Disney-trained Adventure Guides take Guests backstage, behind the scenes on every trip
Doing the impossible is what they do. And it's what you are going to do! Disney is the absolute expert at getting into places most travelers only dream of visiting:
- Reserved entry into the home of Michelangelo's David
- Backstage tours after experiencing Disney's The Lion King theatrical production in London
- Private Andean Pachamanca Feast in Peru
They don't just "know the locals," they're an integral part of every adventure. Guests laugh with them, interact with them, and learn from them:
- Throw a boomerang with the Tjapukai Aboriginal tribal members
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef with a marine biologist
- Discover archery in Germany with an expert marksman
- Interact with Tuscan chefs, Aussie cowboys, Chinese tai chi Masters and more!
Fun for Everyone
Disney creates incredible moments for each member of the family, with immersive activities that will leave everyone delighted. From adults-only wine tastings and special thrills designed just for kids, to one-of-a-kind, unforgettable adventures.
- Sleep in a real Irish castle
- Pizza making with the pros in Italy
- Horseback riding with real cowboys in Wyoming
- Even a scavenger hunt in the Louvre!
Call, click or chat with a TravelPlex professional now, how can we help you?
9-Nights South Africa
5-Nights Disneyland® Resort and Southern California
7-Nights Rhine River Cruise: Switzerland, France, Germany, The Netherlands
7-Nights Rhone River Cruise: France
7-Nights Italy and Switzerland
Call for Price
Call for Price
11-Nights Ecuador: Amazon and Galapagos Islands
7-Nights Arizona & Utah