For an unprecedented ninth time, Micato Safaris has been voted "World's Best Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter" by readers of Travel +Leisure magazine. A World's Best Value too.
And for each safari booked, Micato sends an African child to school - a child who would otherwise stay home due to extreme poverty.
Micato Safaris are unmatched in their degree of included extras - from exceptional special events and educational enhancements to the myriad little luxuries lavished upon guest throughout their safari. Sojourns at #1 ranked resorts, exciting game drives to see a dazzling array of wildlife, and opportunities to experience local cultures and traditions are all parts of what makes Micato Safaris one-of-a-kind.
- Time saving flights, three to seven time saving flights per safari
- Preferential rooms are provided to Micato guests at all hotels and lodges
- Safari vehicles are equipped with a field guide library, ice chest of soft drinks and mineral water, and bean bags for stabilizing long lenses. Every guest is provided with a personal set of binoculars on safari. Only window seats utilized in East Africa; open top vehicles in South Africa
- Exclusive Small groups, groups vary from as few as 2 guests to an average of 12-14 and never more than 24.
The smallest of details is what you will spoiled by:
- Complimentary transfers to and from the airport
- ALL gratuities, including tips to Safari Directors and Driver Guides
- Travel amenities include wheeled safari duffle bag, authentic bush hat, document case, moleskin safari journal, luggage tags and flashlight
- Pre tour documentation of itineraries and extensive travel information
- Kit of local information
- Parks fee always included
- Flying Doctors service in Kenya, Tanzania and select Southern Africa lodges
Call, click or chat with a TravelPlex professional now, how can we help you?
11-Nights The Hemingway Wing Safari
12-Nights The Micato Grand Safari
13-Nights Stanley Wing Safari
14-Nights African Splendor
10-Nights From Cape to Delta
9-Nights The Heart of Kenya & Tanzania
7-Nights The Tanzania Spectacular Safari
9-Nights Botswana's Timeless Wilderness
3-Nights Ananda in the Himalayas
13-Nights Royal Palaces of India