Ski.com’s lodging inventory includes more options in the mountains than any other travel provider. In many cases we have block lodging space, preferred rates and access to live inventory unavailable through other suppliers. Customers can also book ancillary products such as air, lift tickets, equipment rental, ground transfers and lessons. Additionally, Ski.com has a well-respected group division, which currently books more trips than any other ski wholesaler.
At Ski.com, the staff lives and breathes ski culture. Our more than 60 Mountain Vacation Specialists are ski and snowboard enthusiasts who average 23 years of experience in the ski industry. They know the intimate details about each resort because they’ve skied the mountains, stayed at the properties and eaten at the restaurants. These experiences allow them to accurately determine which resort(s) and accommodation(s) is perfect for each customer, based on their interests and budget.
Ski.com provides the white label fulfillment for Delta Ski Vacations, United Ski Vacations and Frontier Ski Vacations and owns and operates many other ski related sites, including Snowmass.com, CollegeSkiTrips.com and SummerMountainTravel.com.
Founded as S&L Travel, the company changed its name to Aspen Ski Tours in 1974. Then in 1999, after purchasing a highly sought-after domain name, Aspen Ski Tours assumed the Ski.com name to better showcase its diverse product offerings. In September 2004 Ski.com acquired Lynx Vacations, GoWest Tours, Adventures on Skis, Sportours and AnyMountain Tours in order to expand its domestic operations and to provide international and group travel. In June of 2010, Ski.com acquired Rocky Mountain Tours to further solidify its position as the leader in the industry.
- Offering travelers the best vacations at more than 80 of the most popular resorts and 1,400 properties in the USA, Canada, Europe and South America
- Personalized vacation packages include things such as air, car rental, accommodations, lift tickets, equipment rentals and ski school
- 75 professionals available to personalize any itinerary
- In-house concierge available to make restaurant reservations, arrange for childcare, personal grocery shopping, snowmobile tours, spa services and more
- Last-minute travel bargains and packages
- Online convenience if desired
Care to go skiing with the experts? Call, click or chat with a TravelPlex professional now, how can we help you?”
7-Nights Park City, Montage Deer Valley
7-Nights Aspen, The Little Nell
5-Nights Whistler, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler
1-Night Snowmass, Viceroy Snowmass
5-Nights Breckenridge, Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
5-Nights Aspen, Limelight Hotel
5-Nights Breckenridge, Pine Ridge Condos
5-Nights Park City, Snow Flower Park City
5-Nights Steamboat Springs, The Steamboat Grand